Work for us
Intec Select work hard to grow and develop our team. As well as continuous training opportunities and boundless career progression, we offer lots of incentives to reward your hard work. With uncapped commission, the more candidates you place, the more you keep for yourself. There’re no limits and no restrictions.
We are recruiting for a:
Resourcer / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
This role will suit people who are looking to launch their career in recruitment.
Intec Select is a specialist IT recruitment consultancy which delivers bespoke recruitment services to some of the world’s leading organisations. As part of our growth strategy we are looking for an exceptionally talented Resourcer / Trainee Recruitment Consultant to deliver the right candidates for our clients’ vacancies.
You will work alongside, and be mentored by, a highly experienced Training Manager who will train you in all aspects of the recruitment cycle. You will be learning how to attract candidates through advertising and headhunting, and how to qualify them in detail. Once you have more knowledge in the industry you will be fully supported to build your own portfolio of clients and be trained on building your own effective business relationships.
Experience of working in a recruitment or similar environment would be desirable, but not essential. In return you can expect to work in a successful & thriving office with the opportunity of performance related bonuses for high achievers.
• One to one training/mentoring
• Enjoy the incentives, commission, lunch clubs, holidays
• Working in a motivating, fun environment
• Managing the full 360 cycle of recruitment
• Part of a growing, successful and stable company
• The opportunity to work your way up to team leader/manager level/director level
• Working towards one of the market-leading commission structures
Any recruitment experience or proven success in a similar sales targeted environment, ideally in one of the following areas; car sales, estate agency, telesales, wine brokerage, trading, financial services, commission only roles.
• Confident, outgoing and strong interpersonal skills is essential to successfully build and maintain relationships
• Naturally persuasive, resilient with excellent customer service skills
• Entrepreneurial flair
• Strong organisational, multi-tasking and prioritising skills
• A competitive nature and sporting background is advantageous
• Money motivation, uncapped earning potential is available so your hunger to earn a six figure salary is paramount
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Starting salary: £14,000 Basic + commission (uncapped 1 year OTE of approx £30-40k)
Maidstone, Kent ME15